|Web contact form: Contact Housing Helpdesk||Email: Housing Helpdesk||Tel: 023 8028 5222|
If you would like to request a service from the housing department please click on the Related links icon at the bottom of the page.
The Repairs online form will allow you to:
- Log non urgent repairs to your property or communal areas.
* Please do not use this to log emergency repairs to you home, if you need to report an emergency repair please call 023 8028 5222 during office hours or 0844 4152211 out of office hours*
The Rents and right to buy form will allow you to:
- Change the way you pay your rent*
- Make an offer to pay your arrears*
- Request a statement of your rent account*
- Query a payment*
- Request Right to Buy forms*
The Estate Management online service request form will allow you to:
- Request to add or remove people from your tenancy*
- End or terminate tenancy*
- Make a nuisance complaint
*only available to New Forest District Council tenants
The Garage Application form allows you to apply online to rent one of the council's garages.