Search site

Change of Tenancy

Online ContactEmail:  Customer Services          Tel:  023 8028 5222

Your tenancy agreement is the document you sign when you agree to become the tenant of your home.

It is a contract between you and us and records information such as your name, the date you became our tenant and the rent. It also lists the other conditions you must keep to as a tenant.

There are a number of ways you can apply to have your tenancy agreement changed.

Joint Tenancy

You may want to share the responsibilities of your tenancy with someone who lives with you. In this case, you should apply to your housing office for a joint tenancy.

If you would like to add somebody to your tenancy you can request this online by completing this online service request form.

Succession to Tenancy

If you die, your partner or any adult permanently living in your home may be able to take over your tenancy. This is what we call a 'succession to tenancy'. In this case, you can apply to the Housing Office.

Updated: 4 Sep 2018
Powered by GOSS iCM