Repairs and Maintenance
Contact Form: Contact Us
Email: Customer Services
Tel: Customer Services
Emergency repairs are classed as:
- Gas leaks
- Total failure of electricity supply
- During the winter months, a total failure of heating, but only if the property has a vulnerable resident (that is, a child aged under 3, an adult aged over 75, or a disabled person)
- Burst pipes
- Any other major fault that may cause danger to health, life or the safety of the building
To report an emergency repair, contact the Customer Services Centre.
As your Landlord we aim to carry out repairs to your home to the highest standard:
- Repairs are classed as day to day repairs (not a problem from current / recent modernisation or improvement works)
- Any repair reported is given a category. The category determines when the repair will be completed. Details of the categories and completion times - Repair Responses
- Appointments are made for repairs in categories; Urgent (U) or Routine (R)
- Who is responsible for the repair? Repair Responsibilities
- Rent you pay covers repairs unless caused by damage or neglect by you, your family, visitors or pets - then it is your responsibility to organise and pay for the repair. Sometimes we need to carry out the work and re-charge you -Rechargeable Repairs
Modernisation and Improvements
Each year we plan modernisation and improvement works to our properties.
If you are experiencing a problem/repair as a result of current or recent modernisations or an improvement, you should either;
- contact the Surveyor in charge of the works - given to you on the Tenant Information Sheet for the works, or
- contact the Customer Services Centre.