Search site

Water Pollution

Environmental Health (Environmental Protection) Appletree Court, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7PA. Tel - 023 8028 5411-Option 2

Inland, coastal and ground waters are known as 'controlled waters' which are regulated by the Environment Agency.

To report an environmental incident concerning 'controlled waters' contact the Environment Agency on-line or their 24 hour Incident Hotline- 0800 80 70 60.


Other useful links



Environment Agency

Department for the Environment Food and Rural Affairs

Updated: 11 Jul 2017
Powered by GOSS iCM