Search site

Moving Home

What to do if you are moving in to or out of a property and how to tell the Council Tax office

If you are moving, you can give us the details online, so that we can alter our records. You can provide this information now by filling in the form Council Tax - Moving Home.

You can also give us direct debit details to pay your new bill online - Council Tax - Direct Debit Instruction.

Updated: 12 Nov 2014
Powered by GOSS iCM