Search site
Environmental Health

Environmental Health

We are responsible for regulating Food Safety and Occupation Health and Safety within Commercial Premises, as well as Infectious Disease, Caravan Site Licensing and Animal Welfare.

We work closely with our colleagues in Environmental Protection and Licensing to provide the full range of Environmental Health services.

If you would like to contact us in relation to any of the areas of our work - food hygiene and safety, workplace health and safety, food poisoning, animal welfare, smokefree legislation or caravan site licensing, please fill in the Request for service form.

Alternatively contact us by email or by telephoning 02380 285230.

Please use the links to the left of this page to access our services
Quick Links:

If you want to register a new food business you can either apply online by completing Food Premises Registration Form, or alternatively, you can contact us using the link on this page and we can send you an application form and pre-paid envelope to complete and return. More information about registration can be found within the Registration Notes.

Updated: 28 Oct 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM